A downloadable game for Windows
The Messenger is a short open-world game in first person that offers a narrative adventure as well as platformer gameplay.
Discover a mountainous region as a local messenger who has to deliver an important letter. Withstand the fogs, use your map, climb and discover this region of the world to aid the locals.
- One main quest
- Six side quests
- Seven map fragments to collect
- Beautiful region to discover
- Simple tutorial
Thomas DEMISELLE: Linkedin
Victor DUREL: Itch.io
Guillaume FOSSIER: Linkedin
Thibault WEGNER: Linkedin
- Opening the pause screen during the cinematic camera scene in the tutorial may block your inputs.
|Authors||Celine Tohier, Dilane_PTC, Be_I, AnthonyLecacheur, JaloGames, Victor Durel, graytonic|
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, Action-Adventure, climbing, Fantasy, Medieval, Open World, Short, Story Rich, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- Download [THE MESSENGER]BUILD GOLD.zip
- Unzip the files
- Click on WindowsNoEditor then Bibou_Project.exe to launch the game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.